Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spider-Lantern


I've been on a big pro-Green Lantern kick lately. I bought a Green Lantern hardcover graphic novel, I'm sporting a new GL tshirt at least once a week, and I've been buying up Green Lantern action figures like they're going out of style. In fact, I'm in the process of customizing one of those GL figures that I have a duplicate of into a Spider-Man Green Lantern. That's where this sketch came from. I wanted to see what he would look like with a green mask and then again with a black mask. The green mask definitely wins. I'll post a picture of that action figure when I finish it. Hope you like the sketch!

2 comments:

  1. You must do a Green Lantern / Spiderman piece for Clay! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. Some. I love it. I wanna see a full illustration of this.

    ReplyDelete