Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Captain America Painting @ ArtSpace!


Just to let everyone know, my pop-art style Captain America painting is currently hanging in the CoolSpace gallery at ArtSpace in downtown Shreveport, alongside my pal Jeremy's print (the one above Cap). We're part of a show called "Impromptu". There was a call to North LA artists to bring in art for an "impromptu" show, so I jumped on the chance to have some of my art up in the coolest gallery in town. Impromptu will be showing from March 10 through May 7, so stop by if you have a chance.

4 comments:

  1. Travis, this is great! Excited for you and so proud, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The painting looks great. I saw it in person at the gallery. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You're getting a lot of publicity lately. When you're famous will you still work on my art project?

    ReplyDelete