Wednesday, June 1, 2011

By the Power of Cowskull!!!

I'm not sure how this came up, but for some reason last weekend Shelley said the phrase "He-Moo" in place of He-Man. That immediately sparked an image in my head...and here it is! This is kind of in line with the somewhat quasi-realistic versions of Darkwing Duck and Gizmoduck that I drew recently...only this is taking a non-animal character and making him a quasi-realistic cartoon. However you break it down, this is my favorite illustration in a while. I may come back later and draw some cow support characters: Moo-at-Arms, Tail-A, and Skelegor to name a few.

1 comment:

  1. Chick Fil-A did a set of comic books for the kids meals recently. Hadley collected all of them... Cold Cuts, The Swatter, Decibell, Gristle Missile and Cowborg. They are actually pretty funny and well written.

    http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/10/15/chick-fil-a-super-cows-comics/

    ReplyDelete