Friday, September 3, 2010

Robot Attack!!!


As an effort to further decorate my soon-to-be-born son's room I bought 4 chunky, blank plastic paint-them-yourself figures. We're going with a robot theme for his room, so I planned on painting all four robots. Instead of doing them all myself and having them look just like the paintings and poster I've already done for his room, I asked 3 of my artist friends to decorate one robot each. That way each one will have a unique look AND he'll have a special "birthday gift" from 3 of my friends. Above are pictures of the one I painted last night. I had to stop by Lowe's after work to get his "ears" though.


4 comments:

  1. Love it! Only you would come up with such a unique and fun idea for your baby boy. I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great theme. A bedtime story could be about robot uprising in the late '90s. Later he can learn the Roboboogie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Trav! I can't wait to see it in person. But now I gotta step it up and make my great to compare....thanks alot...jerk.

    ReplyDelete